Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WOO-HOO!!! A MAJOR TURNING POINT IN THE LIFE OF WOO-WOO!!!

Last night, my Dad finally asked what Wicca was all about. (Previously, in life of Woo-Woo, this same Dad was referring to Wicca as "digging up graves-raising the dead- Celtic-whatever-witchcraft shit.") But last night, he said he was interested in learning what it was all about. Since I was clearly so far into it (translation: Not A Phase), he ought to know more about it. I sent him a link to purchase When Someone You Love Is Wiccan.

"I'll get it on my Kindle!" Dad said.

"Looks like it's cheaper that way, too..." I started.

"$9.99! Everything on Kindle is $9.99."

"Cool!" I replied. "You save seven dollars, Pop!"

"I know!" he said. "I get the Times there every day, too."

See, kids? This is how you get your parents to accept your alternative spirituality. Link it to their favorite toys. Showing them they've saved seven dollars helps, too.

No comments: